IF YOU BARFEED, YOU NEED THIS PRODUCT!
The patent-pending Royal Rota-Rack is a lean, cost-effective device that safely collects finished parts as they come off of a CNC lathe, providing a competitive advantage to manfuacturers by enabling their machine tools to run unattended for extended periods of time.
The Rota-Rack is reliable, doesn’t take sick days, and will keep your machines running long after your last employee has left for the night or weekend. And with very competitive pricing, the Royal Rota-Rack typically pays for itself within the first few months of use.
- A unique rotary spiral that safely directs parts to the center of the turntable
- A low-friction UHMW material covers all contact surfaces for superior part protection
- The Royal Rota-Rack is especially good at protecting straight edges of milled parts – often a difficult task with other collection methods
- Can be used to keep parts in order for quality control purposes
- No machine interface is required – unit plugs into a 110v outlet and the operator sets the index functions with a a simple touch-screen PLC
- The degree of rotation is easily adjusted, enabling the Rota-Rack to handle short and long parts
- Large capacity – 36" diameter turntable provides over 850 square inches of surface area
- Heavy-gauge steel construction enables the Rota-Rack to handle up to 700 lbs. of parts
- Universal design adapts to virtually all CNC lathes:
- Left/Right positioning
- Optional conveyor with coolant tray
- Height-adjustable from 10.5” to 53"
NEW For 2011 - Check out the Royal Econo-Rack parts accumulator, a simplified version of the full-featured Royal Rota-Rack.